Here are of few of my favorite things and finds this week. Happy Weekend!
1. In case you’re living under a rock and didn’t know, Shopbop is having a pretty sweet sale right now. Here are few things I ordered (hoping they get here before we go out of town for spring break.
Mara Hoffman Jaguar Printed Espadrilles
2. The photive BOLT water/shock-proof external battery. Because when we travel I NEVER have enough battery for all the pics I want to take. This is going to come in handy at Disney I’m sure of it!
3. Really excited for these master bedroom side table lamps to have arrived! I’m updating our master after YEARS of putting it off and this is the first piece. I’ll be sharing more as it comes together.
4. Old Navy is having a Spring Sale with 40% off so many cute things! I stocked up on summer stuff for the boys and Ella yesterday. Even snagged a couple of great tops for myself. The boys seriously destroy their clothes so love the prices and getting flip flops for under $5, can’t beat it!
5. Our window treatments were installed yesterday and I couldn’t be more pleased! They really frame the room and make the space so much cozier. Now I’m working on adding some color with art. I love to shop art so looking forward to that!
This is what I mean by framing the room! Love. Cindy Lynn Dunaway of CLD Interiors helped me pick out the fabric and have them made.
Happy Friday y’all! Have a great weekend.