The High Fives Friday is dedicated to five things, people, places & events I’m excited ‘bout.
- A very belated thanks to my friend Titania Jordan for the shout-out on Atlanta & Co! She’s one stylish and talented babe herself, and also the one of the founders of a fantastic app called Privet. Check out her blog to link to the segment and the app. Xoxo
- Easter neutrals! Not into matching the easter eggs? Take on the trendy neutral look and pair with some wedges like these along with some monochromatic accessories. Shop my exact dress here.
- The Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles Spring Showhouse kicks off April 23rd and continues through May 15th. I’ve had the opportunity to get a sneak peak at one of the rooms and seriously can’t wait to tour the rest of this gorgeous home and gardens. If you’re interested in volunteering (which comes with a complimentary ticket) you can sign up here.
- I love these ATL neighborhood soaps as gifts. I purchased a few along with the matching candles for friends, and they were a hit. I also use one of their all natural spray scents to freshen up my car occassionally.
- I discovered Kari Fisher Designs at a local trunk show recently. She’s an Atlanta-based designer that specializes in contemporary hand blocked textiles. The color palette and pattern options are gorgeous on a varety of pillows and would make eye-catching window treatments. Learn more about her here.
- Happy Friday!